Hey All:
Today was a big step in officially becoming a Georgia peach as I applied for my license. It was a very strenuous process to get this done because even though I am 23 I still have to take my mom with me as proof of residence. This made me laugh because I've not had to have my mom with me for much since I've been away at college.
The last few days have been pretty relaxed for me. Dad has been very busy getting his team ready and packed up for the Women's College World Series. They left Georgia this morning to head to Oklahoma City. Geri Ann has stayed pretty busy going to the lake with her friend and teammate Sam LaZier, giving lessons, and working a camp with her high school coach. Mom has been busy with Miss Mya. We went to the McDonald's playplace this morning so she could burn some energy.
As for the rest of the week, we are planning to head to Geri Ann's tournament in Hampton Georgia on Friday. Tara is traveling down with her three boys along with Aunt Mary Ellen and Brianna. It should be a great weekend to spend quality time as a family.
For Now! -E
No comments:
Post a Comment