Saturday, May 29, 2010

Georgia is Going to the World Series!


Hey All:

Just want to brag and say that I'm really glad I got to see the Georgia Bulldogs advance to the Women's College World Series today! The crowd was amazing and even larger for today's game. The MVP for the Bulldogs would most definitely have been Megan Wiggins. She was able to score the first run of the game on a past ball, hit a grandslam, and made a stellar diving catch as well. One of the most phenomenal players that I have seen in a long time! The Dogs leave Tuesday for Oklahoma.

Mom and I have been enjoying the continual softball coverage on ESPN. It's exciting to see NCAA softball growing and getting more attention every year. As of now, I don't believe the Glasco clan will be traveling to OKC. Tara and the 16-U Southern Force have a tournament in Marietta. Tara is traveling down from Aurora with her three boys, and Auntie E needs to see baby Payton for the first time!

All for now-E

1 comment:

  1. You are in for a treat seeing that sweet Payton--as well as his big brothers, of course.

    Phenomenal is a great adjective for Megan Wiggans.

    ReplyDelete