
BEFORE Zija 187 pounds AFTER Zija - 157lbs
What's Zija?
First and formost thankyou for visiting my blog. I'm really excited to introduce Zija to all my friends and family because it is such an outstanding product and has helped me improve my quality of life.
Here's my story:
The week before Thanksgiving I began taking a supplement called Zija. I was simply waking up and pouring the drink mix into a shaker full of water and taking it with my breakfast. At this time I was at the National Fastpitch Coaches Convention in Las Vegas. Needless to say I was consuming a lot of really terrific food and definitely not exercising. I returned home dreading to step on the scale because of all the terrible food choices that I had made. Suprisingly, I had still managed to drop five pounds.
As a former athlete, I have always continued to work out at least 2 times a week but never managed a great diet because of my love for food and my inability to have portion control. Upon returning from Vegas I ordered a complete starter kit from Zija and thought that I would get in the gym and put some effort into eating better. Within two weeks I had dropped ten pounds and at one month I had dropped 25.
What happened? What did you do different?
I DID & DO NOT DIET! When you take the Zija supplement your appetite is curbed. I don't not eat something because I'm on a diet; I just don't crave as much because I'm not hungry. Therefore I have had a lot easier time with not snacking, eating fastfood (THIS WAS A BIG PROBLEM FOR ME!), and making better choices when I did eat.
Do you exercise more?
I do exercise nearly everyday. Like I said earlier though I have always exercised and never had the results I wanted. I usually cardio 30-60 minutes a day depending on my schedule and time restraints. I have several people that are preferred customers that do not exercise and are still seeing results. I will say that I think more extreme results are directly related with more exercise.
What is in Zija?
LOTS OF GOOD STUFF! There are so many nutrients that we don't get in our everyday diet that Zija supplies to your body. This gives you the full feeling and also TONS of energy!
Why am I distributing?
This product is not available in stores. I know that I will be taking Zija for a long time and the products are expensive (you get what you pay for). I decided that I would start selling Zija in hopes of making enough commission to pay for my own product but now that the company is growing so fast and having such success I'm beginning to make a little extra money. If you are interested in making cash let me know! I'd love to tell you more!
What are the prices:
There are many different prices and products.If you are looking to see results and start feeling some extra energy I would suggest a Smartpack. This consists of a month's supply of the morning drink mix, an AM pill that you take midday, and a tea that you take at night. The Smartpack starts at $200.
How do I order or get more info?
Call or text me at 618-694-3158
Email me at: erinmglasco@gmail.com
Check out this website for more information on the product itself:
www.drinklifein.com
No comments:
Post a Comment