Monday, January 9, 2012

I'm officially 30 pounds down today!


Today, January 9th, 2012 is a monumental day in my life.
I have officially lost 30 pounds! There is nothing more rewarding than standing on a scale and seeing 155 pounds.
I never thought that it was possible to reach this weight in my lifetime. I have truly been blessed by having Zija brought into my life.
It has allowed me to start providing my body with the proper nutrients to not only lose weight but also improve my health and way of life. I am also now running my own successful business within Zija International and meeting some fantastic new people.
I want to encourage you to visit the following websites and consider what your life would be like if you could improve your health by lowering your blood pressure, losing a couple extra pounds, or even start your own business and increase your income!
If you know anyone that could benefit from Zija or might be interested please pass this blog to me or drop me their contact info!
618-694-3158

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of youuu!!! love the blog Emoneyyy

    ReplyDelete